POTTERY FOR ALL
- Meet your teacher Kostantina, a well-known artist and experienced ceramist
- Learn about Terra Lemnia, the most famous medicine of ancient times
- Get your hands dirty with clay and make your own piece of art
- Paint your jewel/mug/child’s toy to take along
- Buy a wonderful and unusual gift for your loved ones back home.
We know, we know… you’re having a blast and probably the most relaxing time of your life, Lemnos is just a delight and our waters are to die for and hard to part ways with. However, do yourself a favor and take a short break from summer leisure on the beach by participating in this one-of-a-kind pottery seminar. You’ll learn so many secrets about the local history of the beautiful island you set foot on, you’ll want to thank us later! There, you will meet your teacher Konstantina, a well-known artist and experienced ceramist. Konstantina will initiate you to the secrets of Terra Lemnia, the most famous medicine of ancient times. It is a kind of red argillaceous soil with healing properties, which was extracted exclusively in Lemnos. Besides its remedial properties, it was also given to local potters at a certain quantity for their masterpieces. And when you’ll have taken all that valuable information in, it will be time for your own masterpiece! You’ll get your hands dirty with clay and make your own pottery. Whether it is a jewel, a mug or a child’s toy, you’ll be able to paint it and take it along with you! You’ll also have the opportunity to buy wonderful and unusual gifts for your loved ones back home. Prepare for a full and fun couple of hours!
English / Greek
Kontopouli at Pottery workshop / Pezoula café in Moudros
- Drinks for children and for parents
Take with you
- Comfortable clothes
- Your creativity